Thursday, August 28, 2008

News Update

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

I just thought I would post an update on how the podcast is developing. First, I want to apologize for not posting any readings the last few days. The fact of the matter is I have been working and communicating with lots of people and things have been shaping up in a fantastic way.

I am in the process of officially getting permission from the Metropolitan Cantor Institute to use all of their audio material in the future as well as some of their publications.

The support I have been getting from my parish has been phenomenal. Adam and Linsey Kemner have been on the phone with me constantly making good suggestions and keeping the flame alive. Joseph Heald has been a great support as well. You will get to hear him on future recordings.

Secondly, I have been talking to Sister Loretta at the Eparchy of Parma. I want to humbly thank her for her prayers and sharing the vision for this project.

Third, I have had the privileged opportunity of talking with Professor J. Michael Thompson and I have asked him to direct me in this endeavor as if it where his. Almost all of the music was written and directed by him.

Lastly, I want to extend a personal thanks to Darlene Fayka at the Archeparchy of Pittsburgh, PA for being a leader on this project and so lovingly showing me the way.

Last but not least I want to thank you the listener. It is my understanding that the readings for 08/24/08 had 147 downloads. THIS IS INCREDIBLE!
To everyone and anyone reading this, don't ever underestimate how the Holy Spirit is going to use you. So far this has been the greatest lesson to me.

ALL GLORY, HONOR, AND WORSHIP TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!

-The knucklehead Brian

No comments: