Sunday, April 19, 2009

CHRIST IS RISEN!!!

Dear Friends,
After a few hard weeks and much toil we finally have the podcast back up and running. We would not have a podcast if it wasn't for listeners like yourself that gave their prayers and support and for that I am very grateful.

This effort has been a huge learning experience for me. It baffles me how this podcast has impacted the lives of others and is continuing to draw whole families closer to Christ. The extent of this has been far beyond anything I intended or imagined. In the begining it was just all about inviting others to join me in prayer. Now it is much more.
I humbly cross my self and bow before you, my brothers and sisters, and thank you all for your generosity and allowing me to continue this ministry.
In IC XC,
Brian J. Biggerstaff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is Risen Indeed

Br. Brian, tis a Blessing to all of us to have you back, once again...

We look forward to praying with you.

Br. Don
muter

Jim said...

Yay, Byz Prayer is back!!!!!!