Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Update On Podcast Status

Dear Friends,

I just found out that my hard drive is toast. The good news is most of the data is being recovered and with little resources I can have my PC back up and running. It will take me about 3 to 4 weeks to put together the resources (denero) and get the podcast back up and running.

I would like to thank Chris in Olathe, KS for his technical expertise and tireless efforts in helping me get my PC in order so I can continue this work. I also want to thank all of my listeners from all over the country that have been sending and posting messages of love and moral support. You have all touched my heart in a way that words cannot accurately express.

THIS PODCAST WILL GET BACK ON IT'S FEET! I can say this much joy and anticipation. I enjoy doing this work and I believe that God is with us.

If anyone is interested in making a small donation so I may more quickly expiate the process of getting this podcast back online and going - any amount would be a blessing. If you are interested please send me an email at the address listed below.

biggerstaff.brian@gmail.com

Again, thank you all for your kind words and patience.

Your humble servant in IC XC,

Brian J. Biggerstaff

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Sorry I missed your call tonight,
I will give you a call tomorrow when I get off work

Thanks
Chris