Friday, April 3, 2009

Update on Podcast

I want to give you an update on the progress of the St. Luke's Byzantine Podcast and invite each of you to participate in getting it up and running again. Christopher in Olathe, KS, a licensed computer technician, has volunteered to do the work required to repair my computer and install news parts when I get them. The value of his donated services is approximately $300.00. I am extremely grateful for his very generous donation.

Christopher has told me that the parts I need to get my computer properly repaired will cost me about $150.00. I am sending out this plea for donations to so that I can get the podcast up and running as quickly as possible. A good friend and loyal listener named Jim has already pledged $20.00. Upon his recommendation I have set up a PayPal account to receive future donations. So far I have received approximately $15.00 in donations.

If every daily listener is willing and able to donate an average of 75 cents I will be able to accomplish my goal. I want to thank all of my dedicated listeners who have already committed their time, money and prayers. For those of you blessed enough to be able to donate to my cause via PayPal, go to the website http://www.paypal.com and enter my email address biggerstaff.brian@gmail.com to make a donation. Any amount would be a blessing.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Your humble servant in IC XC,
Brian J. Biggerstaff

MP3 File

No comments: