Friday, September 19, 2008

Podcast Feed URL Change!!!

Dear Friends,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I misspelled a word on the feed URL and corrected it. Problematic to that change, my subscribers may have some difficulty getting new episodes. I have renamed the podcast to "Byzantine Catholic Daily Prayer and Scripture Readings". I have the new iTunes feed listed below. All you have to do is copy and past the URL listed below into the "Subscribe to a podcast" field in the tab on your iTunes software.

http://biggerstaffbrn.hipcast.com/rss/byzantine-prayer.xml

It may take a few days for iTunes.com to update the podcast with the new RSS feed address. Again, I apologize.

The good news is that our podcast is still up and running. It may sputter and pop from time to time but thanks to your prayers she is still running strong with a vigor that would make St. Paul proud. Further, I want to thank each and everyone of you, the listener, who are sharing in this journey with me through our new Liturgical year.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns I want to welcome you to send me an email. I promise that I will respond quickly to each one.

Your humble servant in IC XC,
Brian J. Biggerstaff
biggerstaff.brian@gmail.com

No comments: